So I entered a Green Day design competition.
Inspired by Green Day’s underground beginnings, this is my representation of how the band have gone from being a small punk band from Berkeley to one of the biggest names in rock today. Using colours inspired by their latest album trilogy and textures to show their humble beginnings, it’s designed to take the viewer on a journey. Just like the music itself, fans are forever kept on the edge of their seats, never knowing where this band will take them next…
I would be forever grateful if you would vote for me! And reblog/share if you’re feeling extra helpful (:
Hope you enjoy.
Besides being an awesome message here, I love the type and the way in which it’s been delivered.
FRIENDS - 10 of the funniest moments:
- Phoebe finding out about Chandler and Monica. (5.14)
- Rachel (wrongly) guessing what Chandler does for a living. (4.12)
- Joey wearing all of Chandler’s clothes. (3.02)
- Ross finding out his sandwich was thrown away. (5.09)
- Secret spilling at Thanksgiving. (6.09)
- Monica teaching Chandler about the seven erogenous zones. (4.11)
- Ross getting spray tanned too many times. (10.03)
- Ross, Chandler and Rachel moving Ross’ couch. (5.16)
- Ross and Rachel singing ‘Baby Got Back’ to Emma. (9.07)
- Ross playing the bagpipes, with Phoebe singing along. (7.15)
“I notice you don’t have any mirrors around here.”
“What is that supposed to mean?
“That you know a lost cause when you see one.”
#fitness #eatclean #trainmean #fitspiration #motivation #fitspo #fitfluential #inspiration